What do you think of this advice shared with us by an elderly Indiana farmer?
We think he’s got some words of wisdom and thought we’d share it with you, too.
- Don’t corner somethin’ that you know is meaner’n you.
- Lettin’ the cat outta’ the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back in.
- Most of the stuff that people worry about ain’t never gonna’ happen anyway.
- Timin’ has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
- Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Words that soak into your ears are whispered …not yelled.
- Always drink upstream from the herd.
- The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with watches you from the mirror every mornin’.
- Don’t interfere with somethin’ that ain’t botherin’ you none.
Got a favorite? Tell us below.
No content available.