What better way to celebrate this wonderful holiday than sounding off on a list of our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes!
It’s National Chocolate Chip Day
Everybody has a favorite way to bake a warm chocolate chip cookie, but if you’re looking for something new we’ve compiled a list of twists on the classic cookie and provided a few reader-submitted recipes as well.
Scale: 1 is closest to the classic chocolate chip cookie, 10 varies greatly
1. Blue Ribbon Chocolate Chip Cookie
2. Chocolate Caramel Cookies
3. Banana & Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies
5. Dried Cranberry-White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe from The Old Farmer’s Almanac Everyday Baking cookbook
6. Nutty Oatmeal Raisin-Chocolate Chip Cookies
7. JP’s Oats, Coconut & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
8. Mud Puddles
9. Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cookies
10. Super-Duper Peanut-Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have we inspired you yet? Let us know what you think if you make any of these delectable treats! For more recipes check out our Comfort Food and Everyday Baking cookbooks.