Salad Vegetables & Herbs (washed & chopped thin) - 1 cup each
Beets (boiled, drained)
Baby Spinach leaves
Red boiled potatoes (boiled, drained)
Garnish & Dressing
Lemon juice (2 medium lemons)
Fruits (washed & thinly sliced) – 1 each
Greek Yogurt (2 cups)
Luke warm Water (1 cup)
1. Mix all the salad vegetables in a big bowl.
2. Warm a pan and lightly brown cumin seeds.
3. Add luke warm water to cold yogurt to make it a bit thinner.
4. Add cumin seeds to yogurt.
5. Then add salt & black pepper to yogurt.
6. Pour the yogurt mixture onto the salad.
7. Drizzle olive oil on the prepared salad.
8. Add in apple and mango slices.
9. Spread slivers of almonds.
Enjoy with squash soup & bread.