I got this recipe from another site, but modified it some…
Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fah.
1. In a small bowl, mix seasonings together. Put in a empty shaker bottle.
2. Prepare dressing as directed on box. Add 1 tp of sage if you want.
3. Clean chicken, save your gizzards,etc. for later, if ya’ want. Pat dry on outside. Rub butter inside and then shake on seasonings!
4. Take prepared dressing and stuff into chicken. Then after full, place chicken in broasting pan. Rub butter on chicken all over. Either rub or shake on seasonings on outside of chicken. Put soft butter under loose skin and put dobs of butter on top of chicken.
5. Place pan, covered, in refrigerator for about 4-5 hrs. take out and place in preheated oven. At this time, pour your Bouillon mixture, around chicken, in bottom of baking pan. Let bake, no cover, for 4 ½ to 5 hrs.
Happy Holidays! Good eating!