2018 Long Range Weather Forecast for Worcester, MA

Share: 

Search for Other Locations

Enter a Location

See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Our long range forecasts can be used to make more informed decisions about future plans that depend on the weather, from vacations and weddings to sporting events and outdoor activities.

To see long term forecasts for the entire year, pick up a copy of the annual Old Farmer’s Almanac, available online and in stores.

Note: Long range forecasts are regional, not city-specific. If your city is located inside a region, the region's forecast will apply to you.

Free 2-Month Weather Forecast

July 2018 Long Range Weather Forecast for Atlantic Corridor
DatesWeather Conditions
Jul 1-3Sunny, hot
Jul 4-7T-storms, then sunny, cool
Jul 8-12T-storms, then sunny
Jul 13-18T-storms, then sunny, cool
Jul 19-24T-storms, then sunny, cool
Jul 25-31T-storms, then sunny, hot
Julytemperature 76° (avg.)
precipitation 6" (1" above avg. north, 3" above south)

August 2018 Long Range Weather Forecast for Atlantic Corridor
DatesWeather Conditions
Aug 1-4Sunny, hot
Aug 5-15A few t-storms, cool
Aug 16-23Sunny, turning hot
Aug 24-31Scattered t-storms, hot
Augusttemperature 77° (3° above avg.)
precipitation 3" (1" below avg.)

Annual Weather Summary: November 2017 to October 2018

Winter temperatures will be above normal, on average, with the coldest periods in early to mid-December, late December, early January, and early February. Precipitation will be above normal, with below-normal snowfall. The snowiest periods will occur in late December and mid- to late January. April and May will be slightly rainier than normal, with near-normal temperatures. Summer will be hotter than normal, with the hottest periods in early June, early July, and early and mid- to late August. Rainfall will be below normal in the north and above in the south. September and October will be warmer and drier than normal.

Map showing Old Farmer's Almanac long range weather region number 2

About the Atlantic Corridor Region

The Atlantic Corridor long range weather region includes all or part of the following states: CONNECTICUT (Bridgeport, Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury), DELAWARE (Bear, Dover, Hockessin, Newark, Wilmington), DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (Friendship Heights, Washington), MARYLAND (Baltimore, Columbia, Dundalk, Ellicott City, Silver Spring), MASSACHUSETTS (Boston, Brockton, Cambridge, Springfield, Worcester), NEW JERSEY (Edison, Elizabeth, Jersey City, Newark, Paterson), NEW YORK (Brentwood, Hempstead, New Rochelle, New York, Yonkers), PENNSYLVANIA (Chester, Levittown, Norristown, Philadelphia, Radnor), RHODE ISLAND (Cranston, East Providence, Pawtucket, Providence, Warwick), VIRGINIA (Alexandria, Arlington, Hampton, Newport News, Richmond).

Atlantic Corridor Neighboring Regions

Here are the regions that neighbor the Atlantic Corridor long range weather region:

Temperature and Precipitation November 2017 to October 2018

Temperature and Precipitation Graph

Reader Comments

Leave a Comment

Graduation and Graduation Party

Hello! My daughter's Graduation party is on Saturday, June 9, 2018 and her Graduation is on Thursday, June 14, 2018. Both are outdoors, and I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed, for good weather. If you could give me any information; that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!!

Wedding day May 12, 2018

Hello- We are getting married outdoors May 12, 2018 in Connecticut...Please advise what we should be expecting for weather..My fiance built us a beautiful arbor by our pond..would really like to be married outdoors. Everyone (and reception)will be dressed for a Spring sunny day..Please let us know. Thank you in advance...-Jen and Anthony

MAY 12, 2018 WEDDING

Hi! My wedding day is Saturday May 12, 2018 and the wedding ceremony is outdoors. Its really just a outdoor option only. I am hoping and praying the weather cooperates with us because its so important to me that we are able to live our dream ceremony in the outdoor area we booked! I live near Philadelphia area. Please help me :) Thank You!

Weather on June 30

Hi,
I'm planning a big family reunion on June 30th. It's scheduled for outdoors. I hoping to use the pool. What do you predict the weather to be like

May 19 or May 25

I'd like to take my family camping in Freehold, Turkey Swamp and can't decide which weekend is best weatherwise. The 19th or Memorial weekend in May. Advise Please!

Outdoor Event

I'm planning a huge party for May 19, 2018. What is the chance of the weather being warm with no rain?

weather prediction

Hi! Our prediction for May 16-21, 2018, in Region 2 (Atlantic Corridor) is “Sunny north, rainy periods south; cool.” Depending on where you are in this region, we predict either sunny or sometimes rainy, but overall, cool in both places. Traditionally, we are about 80 percent accurate. So, if you are in the southern part of the region, chances are about 20 percent for a sunny, warm day. In the north, the chances are a little better, perhaps. We hope that the weather cooperates and that you have a great party!

June Wedding

Our wedding is planned for June 16, what is the prediction for that day and the rest of that weekend?

June 16 Region 2

Hello! For June 10-18, 2018, in Region 2 (Atlantic Corridor), we are predicting “Scattered showers, cool.” No matter what the weather turns out to be, we wish you a joyous wedding day! Congratulations!

Accuracy

This seasons almanac has to have a accuracy of less than 50%. I just threw my copy in the fire.

Pages