Our Snow Report for winter 2013 and 2014 quickly provides snowfall, snow depth, and current weather across the U.S.!
Note: The snow report information is based on the nearest weather station NOT a resort's name. Searching for a City, State or ZIP code leads to the snow report. Snowfall and snow depth data is updated mid-afternoon.
2013–2014 Long-Range Forecasts
The 2013–2014 winter weather predictions are out! Take a peek at our general forecast for the upcoming winter here.
For YOUR regional forecast: Buy The 2014 Old Farmer's Almanac on our Web site here.
Can't wait? Get digital edition of the 2014 Long-Range Weather Forecast for U.S. or Canada now (no shipping)!
For snow buffs: this snowfall map shows you the 25 locations in the U.S.A. where it has snowed the most in the past day.
Or, click here for list of weather stations that reported the most fallen snow in the last day.
How deep is the snow?
This snow depth map shows you the 25 locations in the U.S.A. with the deepest reported snow in the past day.
Or, click here for a list of weather stations have reported the deepest snow in the last day.
Ready to go? Get your 7-day forecast and weather right now.
Find out when the Moon will be full in your location for nighttime activities.
Go to Moon Phase Calendar.
Each month we post a weather trivia question. See how you fare—win prizes, too!
We want to know what winter means to you!
Share your photo, win a prize! Enter here.
Snow Articles and Reference
Avoid severe cold and frost bite—and keep an eye on the weather!
See more about predicting the weather.
Recipes to Keep Warm!
- Gourmet Hot Chocolate is a delicious reward after a day in the snow.
- Wassail is a perfect cold-weather drink for a party or apres-ski with the adults.
- Simplified Lasagna, Turkey Casserole, and Perfect Macaroni & Cheese are hearty fill-em-up dinner ideas.
- Chili Beef, Lentil Soup, and Tortellini and Sausage Stew will warm the tummy with a good piece of crusty bread.
- Winter Energy Cookies are a great packable snack to keep you going.
Here are 20 more Crowd-Pleasing Recipes from nachos to pizza.
Check out the Almanac Cooking page for a recipe search—plus, great tips and ideas!