Peace Lilies are very common houseplants because they are easy to grow. They can grow up to 16 inches, but larger ones can often reach 6 feet tall. Peace Lilies produce white flowers in the early summer and continue to bloom throughout the year.
- Plant with an all-purpose potting soil and keep it lightly moist throughout the year.
- Repotting annually in the spring is good for the lily because it will need refreshed soil.
- Keep the soil moist at all times, but do not overwater.
- During the winter fertilize every 6 weeks or so.
- If you want flowers to appear, but none have, move the plant to a darker room.
Brown leaf tips are common with excessive light or over fertilization.