An easy recipe that everyone loves. It tastes like a giant Toll House cookie. Go all the way and serve it warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Add the flour and sugars and beat until blended. Blend in the butter. Stir in the chips and nuts. Pour into the pie shell.
Bake for 1 hour. Serve warm or cooled completely.
Please review this recipe below!