This is very a light, fresh and cool salad that can be enjoyed anytime and with any meal or just as a nice inbetween meal snack.
Yield: yields 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Start to Finish Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar (NOT seasoned)
- 2 T sugar
- 2 T chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 t crushed red pepper
- 2 c cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 c cucumber halved seeded and sliced into moon shapes
- 1/4 c thinley sliced red onion
Mix first four ingredients and set aside.
Cut fruit and vegetables and mix together with first four ingredients then chill and enjoy.
Please review this recipe below!