Chicken Casseroles and More
Healthy Pork Chop Casserole and Sweet Potato Casserole with Sausage are dead links. I would really like to see these recipes.....
Hi, Betel, Thanks for your comment. We’re not sure why those recipes disappeared, but we added back links to “Sweet Potato Casserole With Sausage” and also a pork chop casserole.
Maybe recipies ancymonki?
I like so much:
4 large potatoes
50 g of breadcrumbs
300 g of smoked bacon
100 g of cheese
1/2 bunch of parsley
2 tablespoons of flour
Salt and pepper
Oil for frying
1. Wash the potatoes and boil in salted water.
2. Peel and chop the onion.
3. Chop the bacon and fry it with the onion.
4. Season with pepper and chili.
5. Let the potatoes cool, peel them and cut into halves.
6. Spoon the centres out.
7. Cut the potato centres into small cubes, add the cheese, bacon, onion and chopped parsley.
8. Mix thoroughly.
9. Stuff the potato halves with the filling and put them back together.
10. Roll the potatoes in flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
11. Fry in deep oil until golden brown
Does anyone know how to do a casserole recipe that uses a canned cream soup, when you are on a gluten-free regimen? There are a lot of old favorite recipes I will have to throw out unless I can find a suitable substitute.
Make your own:
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup gluten-free flour
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup finely chopped mushrooms
Melt butter in skillet, add mushrooms and cook until soft. Add flour and butter and whisk together. Slowly add stock while stirring. Bring to a simmer and cook a few minutes until thickened. Add milk, salt and pepper and stir until combined and thick.
I usually can replace cream soups with a mixture of sour cream and chicken or beef stock and seasonings -based on what the recipe is for - but the sour cream does a great job and even my gluten eating friends prefer the tangyness :) hope that helps!